- new year’s jumping in Garmisch
- the Second of the four hills tournament
- Japanese Kobayashi Jump start
- Start winning at 14 o’clock
11.40 am: a little more than two hours to get to the Start in Garmisch. Here you can see the duel of the German Springer:
- Markus Eisenbichler (Siegsdorf/4) – Moritz Baer (Gmünd-Dernbach/47)
- Karl Geiger (Oberstdorf/6) – Philipp Aschenwald (Austria/45)
- Stephan Leyhe (Willingen/8) – Yevgeny Klimov (Russia/43)
- David Siegel (Baiersbronn/15) – Anze Semenic (Slovenia/36)
- Richard Friday (Aue/19) – Kevin Bickner (USA/32)
- Constantin Schmid (Oberaudorf/21) – Stefan Kraft (Austria/30)
- Martin Hamann (Aue/28) – Vladimir Zografski (Bulgaria/23)
- Andreas Wellinger (Ruhpolding/29) – Daniel Huber (Austria/22)
- Pius Paschke (Kiefersfelden/39) – Robert Johansson (Norway/12)
- Felix Hoffmann (Heidersbach/40) – Johann Andre Forfang (Norway/11)
- Severin Freund (Rastbüchl/44) – Roman Koudelka (Czech Republic/7)
11.10 am: With the traditional new year’s jump in Garmisch-Partenkirchen continue on Tuesday, the four-hills-tournament.
the hopes of The German Fans rest on Tuesday, especially to Markus Eisenbichler, who was at the first tour Station in Oberstdorf in the Second and in the qualification of Garmisch on Saturday rank of four occupied.
Also, Karl, Geiger and Stephan Leyhe currently have the Form on a good day, the front jump in. The first candidate to the victory of the Japanese Ryoyu Kobayashi. Overall world Cup leader builds currently seamlessly to its previous strong competitions in the world Cup.