First, according to the man should have been tipped off shortly after 16.30 rat poison in the drain. Not a particularly good idea: the toxic substance Polytanol reacted with the water and caused a spark of velvet Smoke.

Immediately, he alerted the fire brigade. Under respiratory protection the use of forces went to the house in the street On Tarpenufer and barges sink the cloth in a metal. This was then quenched in Free. Was hurt, fortunately no one. After ventilation, the residents were back in their house.

wanted to use Against which pests, the family is the fabric and where it had substance, was initially unclear. The investigations are ongoing.

*The contribution of “use in Norderstedt: rat poison in the water – family house evacuated” comes from Mopo. There is no editorial review by FOCUS Online. Contact with the executives here.

Mopo

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here