Who knows? The rent will be debited at the end of the month and all of a sudden money is tight. Exacerbating the Problem is the cost due to the greatly increased living. All the better if there is time, money back. These options are:

1. Moving tax deductible

The first Post, the tenant of the tax can deduct the moving. Who moves for professional reasons, a residence, can the removal costs as advertising costs in the income tax return.

Per year recognizes the tax a flat rate of 787 Euro in Singles, or 1573 Euro with couples. For each child, and other members of 361 Euro be taken into account. Content check: The gross-to-net calculator 2019 remains So much net them by the gross

the children Need after the move tutoring, you can make a flat rate of 1984 Euro tax-deductible.

These Items, you can deduct from the tax:

  • listing and broker fees
  • cost of visit dates (arrival and Overnight stay)
  • transportation costs
  • travel costs on moving day (30 cents per mile)
  • meals on moving day (to a maximum of 24 Euro)
  • Double rent (a maximum of six month

Who is moving for personal reasons, rent), you can also deduct some of the Items of tax:

  • transportation costs (as financial services)
  • furniture design (as a craft cost only, with a tidy invoice, and in the case of Transfer)

2. Household-related services tax deductible

To include household services, all of the Working in the apartment or in the house. So, among other things, the child care, the parents care and cleaning of buildings are tax-deductible.

tenants can also specify Work in the land in your tax return. This includes, for example, garden maintenance work, snow clearing of snow and ice and the house are for the most service. PDF What is hardly a tenant knows… Our PDF guide to inform you about your rights and obligations as a tenant and explains to brake the Rental price.To the PDF guide

According to the broker portal Immowelt up to 20 per cent of the labour costs to make tax-deductible, up to a maximum of € 4,000 . However, you need a proper invoice. In addition, you must transfer the invoice amount.

the Work by the landlord, and then on the cost is then allocated to the tenant, you can, the respective part of the discontinuation of utility billing of the tax, according to the experts.

3. Craft services tax deductible

Also, craft services can be tax-deductible. In this case, the tax office takes into account costs up to 20 percent of the work, according to Immowelt a maximum of 1200 Euro . Prerequisite: It is just the craft to be recognised, which serve the preservation or the renovation of own apartment or the related property is:

  • painter’s work (in the Garage)
  • roofing and cladding
  • replacement or renovation of floors, Windows and doors
  • modernisation of the baths
  • repair of household appliances (e.g. dishwasher, washing machine)
  • maintenance of the heating system
  • chimney sweep work

The deductibility of household-related services and craft services is set out in Paragraph 35a, paragraph 2 and 3 of the income tax act (EStG).

4. Work room tax deductible

Who operates in the apartment there is a work room, this can also specify in the tax Declaration. Also, here are some things to consider. According to Immowelt the tax office takes into account rent, electricity and Heating costs proportionally. Prerequisite: The work room is the center of the entire professional activity.

Who does not work only at home, but for his career no other job is available, to a maximum of 1250 Euro tax-deductible. The Paragraph 4 a, paragraph 6b of the EStG.

5. The second apartment of the tax

to settle Who is reported to two places at the same time, pays the second-residence tax. This can be expensive quickly. According to Immowelt the second residence tax is up in the largest cities up to 15 percent of the annual net cold rent. Buy, Rent or Build? (Display), you can Find the property of your dreams

can anyone Who has make a so-called “double budgeting” for his second home up to € 1000 tax-deductible – at least when he is wearing at least ten percent of the monthly cost of the second apartment.

So students that live next to the parents house for a WG or commuters with a secondary residence tax relief can benefit.

6. Telephone and Internet tax deductible

The tax office also recognises costs for telephone and Internet, if you be used for professional reasons. Tenants can make up to 20 percent of the cost of a deductible, up to a maximum of 240 Euro (20 Euro per month). This is even without proof.

Deductible, just the monthly phone and Internet fees, but also the unit price or the unit’s rent. In addition, connection and commitment fees, as well as maintenance and repair costs are taken into account.

In the FOCUS Online/Wochit experts warn: solos-the abolition will only benefit high earners


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here