In the kitchen of an uninhabited apartment, it was due to a switched-on stove to a fire. The on the stove parked electrical equipment went up in flames. In the further consequence of this is destroyed and the premises were full of soot. No one was hurt. The police Zwickau has taken up the investigation. According to current investigation, indicated the property damage of 20,000 euros.

This post is provided by: the police of Saxony. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.

police Saxony

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here