After all the residents were evacuated from the house and located the Fire. A local resident had forgotten on the switched-on stove a saucepan with Oil and the Oil had ignited. The residents noticed, fortunately, in time the burning pot and tried to extinguish the fire. Here, he was slightly injured. To the building and in the apartment, there was no damage fortunately. The injured residents were brought to hospital for treatment. After the fire, the Landshut had aired the house, the residents back in their homes.

This post is provided by: police, inspection of Landshut. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.

police inspection Landshut

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here