in a fire In a hotel in the centre of the Indian capital, New Delhi, at least, died 17 people. Among the dead were a woman and a child, jumped from a window of the six-storey building to escape the flames, a fire Department spokesman said. The fire broke out, therefore, in the night of Tuesday in one of the upper floors – probably due to a short circuit.

most of The victims died from poisoning, according to the of smoke. Two people were injured taken to a hospital. Among the fatalities were police, at least two people from the neighboring country of Myanmar information. The Hotel Arpit Palace is located in the Central district of Karol Bagh, which offers mainly Indian tourists, accommodation and shopping.

The Minister of health, the capital region of Delhi, Satyendar Jain, has announced an investigation. The Hotel was two stories higher than allowed. Other buildings in the area would be checked for fire safety. The fire brigade spokesman said, in the Restaurant on the top floor of the hotel there had been combustible fibreglass panels – this is in contravention of fire safety regulations.

a Indian media has published a Video of a witness huge flames that surrounded the top floor of the hotel. The Video also shows a Person depends first of all on the roof terrace and crashes to the ground.

firefighters brought the fire with around 25 fire-fighting vehicles under control. 35 people were rescued, the spokesman said. Due to inadequate fire protection devices, lack of emergency exits and obsolete electrical fires occur with many Victims in India often.

In the PCP dispute Hitler’s birth house: court forces the state to millions of payments mkm/dpa

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here