A young woman out of the house, it was already gone the day before was very bad, which is why she brought her husband to the hospital. There is a high carbon monoxide concentration in her blood was found. When used in the night the comrades of the fire brigade found that the carbon monoxide concentration in the house is too high. It is suspected currently a technical Defect in the boiler of an apartment. The remaining four residents of the house, spent the night thereafter in the building of the volunteer fire Department Kahla. The investigations continue today.

This post is provided by: state police inspection Jena/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.

state police inspection Jena/news aktuell

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here