the

  • never miss a Transfer more: transfer market-App CHIP.de download

farewell is perfect: Naldo moves from Schalke to Monaco

18.55 PM: defensive player Naldo changes from the Bundesliga club FC Schalke 04 for AS Monaco in the French Ligue 1. The Club from Gelsenkirchen announced on Thursday. The 36-year-old defender get the Monegasques a contract until 30. June 2020. On the modalities of the transfer, or silence, had been agreed. According to media reports, the transfer fee should be set at one Million euros.

“The approval of this Transfer is not easy for us, because Naldo had with his performances as a large proportion of the Successes of FC Schalke 04, in particular, where in the past season”, was Schalke’s sporting Director Christian Heidel is quoted in the message.

The Brazilian-born with a German passport had come in 2016 from League rivals VfL Wolfsburg to the scarf core. In the case of the king blue Naldo had a contract until the summer of 2020. Most recently, he played in Schalke’s coach Domenico Tedesco no significant role.

“The decision was very difficult for me, but I’m so ambitious and I feel fit to, once again, a new big challenge in a big League.” Naldo said. He should help with his experience, the monacans and to keep your Trainer Thierry Henry before the descent.

return to Poland: Blaszczykowski is leaving VfL Wolfsburg

Frank Molter/dpa of The poles Jakub Blaszczykowski

18.40: , Jakub Blaszczykowski is leaving the Bundesliga club VfL Wolfsburg. The club announced on Thursday evening that the VfL and the poles have dissolved the contract “by mutual agreement”. The 33-year-old midfielder is in his home, “to a new club to join”. Blaszczykowski is brought with Wisla Krakow. The former Dortmund had come 2016 to the wolf burgers. His supply contract with VfL until the end of the season.

Blaszczykowski was not traveled as Paul Seguin to the training camp of the wolf Burger to Portugal. Seguin checks, according to Club figures, the “various options” for a change.

second-tier Magdeburg equips with Ex-Bayern-players Kirchhoff for the relegation battle 1. FC Magdeburg Ex-Bayern-player, Jan Kirchhoff wrote in Magdeburg

Thursday, 3. January, 15.24 at: of The 1. FC Magdeburg want to leave in a relegation battle, the chance of an accident. The relegation threatened second division newcomer section for the second Season with the two new additions Jan Kirchhoff and Timo Perthel reinforced. Both took part already on Thursday afternoon for the kick-off training of the new year.

Only in the morning, the club had announced the new identity. With Kirchhoff, the FCM committed to an experienced midfielder. The 28-Year-old, who played for Mainz 05, Bayern Munich and Schalke 04 in the Bundesliga, receives a contract until 30. June, 2019. Until last summer, Kirchhoff played in the English second-tier club Bolton Wanderers, and was last unemployed. “Magdeburg is a very energetic and ambitious. I go there with great pleasure. Of course, the Situation is difficult, but we’ll do it together,“ said Kirchhoff.

The 29-year-old Perthel at the Elbe, the left side of city dwellers increase. The flexible all-rounder from VfL Bochum signed a contract until the summer of 2020. “I want to contribute my qualities and help the crew. The main goal of the classes is holding. It was a little bit of time, but the talks went very well,“ said Perthel.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here