While the 51-year-old apartment owner in the multi-family house on your Couch, asleep, burned in the kitchen, causing a fire detector was set in motion. When firefighters arrived, was to smell the smell of fire already in the whole staircase. Since the apartment owner did not hear the beeping of the fire detector, the ringing of the fire brigade men had to be broken down the door to her apartment. After the burnt food was removed from the stove, and the apartment aired out, moved the fire again. The woman could stay in her apartment. Damage to property was not created. /Br

This post is provided by: the police headquarters in Offenburg/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.

the police headquarters in Offenburg/news aktuell

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here